Tuesday 5 March 2019

Colourful Impressions.

Nature, what else?

Whenever I see this green algae floating merrily about I think of fairy tales, princes and mint.
Early morning meeting tweeting up a storm. How marvelous to witness behaviour so similar to ours atop the line. Some were tweeting, others screeching and the rest not listening.
All over the neighbourhood stacks of wood are languishing next to trees, garages and on their own. Often I stop to count the rings of their ages.
Alone among splendour.
Quick of foot and hard to photograph. One hears the rustle of leaves before hearing their claws finding traction up tree trunks and finally seeing them posing so gracefully.
As I loved being part of this mornings tweeting meeting, I thought I'd end with them. Characters indeed with the boss on top giving orders and directions...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment