Monday 18 March 2019

Soul Cleansing Nature.

Instant mood lifter...

A bright sunshine in the middle of an overcast gray morning sets a tone for things to come...
Willie's chickens often cheer me along as I meander past them. Eat, talk and cuddle...very human indeed.
A contrasting guest? A set of birch trees look their best despite seasons or unwanted house guests.
Pacing out a standard dueling distance perchance?
The world awakens...
My new best friend follows me everywhere and never leaves out an opportunity to come in for a cuddle. Breaks my heart to see the sheer joy in her eyes when she gets a cuddle...all those years she fended for herself, navigated cold winters and hot summers with only herself as company. Well, at least now we can give her plenty of attention.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment