Thursday 15 August 2019

A Strange View Indeed.

A happening neighbourhood.

All I did was to look out the bathroom window and that is when I saw him. Our neighbour almost body surfing the ditch next to our road, too far from his own house. Kneeling down, backside in the air and nose stuck in the ditch. Oh my goodness, what now? An obsessive compulsive cleaner, could it get any worse?

Well, I had to go and investigate even considered the option of offering to help whatever he had planned. Neighbourly deed and so forth... It didn't take me long to go outside and obviously not long enough as he was now prone right on the floor trying really hard to take muck out of the drain.

" Hi, are you cleaning the ditch as well? "
he must have seen my face because he started to laugh and explain...
" My son's tripod wheel is stuck in there, so I am trying to get it to dislodge. "
" Oh thank goodness, I was starting to think that you were becoming a bit obsessive! "
God, he laughed and laughed and we had a bit of a chat. Bob came along a minuter later wondering where I had gone to and was instantly roped in..
" Hi Bob, come and help me clean out the gutter. "
I took pity on Bob and explained the lay of the land as I could see that the last thing Bob wanted to do was to be stuck outside to clean the mucky ditch...

Well at least the future mystery of a tripod wheel rolling down the road is explained and we will know where to wheel it to.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment