Friday 22 January 2021

A Bit About The Start To Weekends.

 A Friday, not an ordinary day...


" Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the week. "
Kate Summers

" Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night. "
Chrissy Teigen

" A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book. "
Robert M. Gates

" Friday afternoon feels like heaven. "
El Fuego

" If my boss knew how unproductive I am on  Fridays, he wouldn't want me there either. "
James Johnson

" I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day. '
Joel Osteen

" There is something wonderfully bold and liberating about saying yes to our entire imperfect and messy life. "
Tara Brach

" If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday. "
Noel Coward

" Cozy+smell of pancakes-alarm clock=weekend. "
Amy Krouse Rosenthal

" I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is weekend. "
Debasish Mridha

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment