Monday 25 September 2017

Whiskas Is Our Cat's Whiskers.

A picky eater is hard to please.

As you know the princess has tastes that are hard for Bob and I to please. We spend a fortune on victuals that we hope and pray she finds toothsome, driving far and wide to find it. Only the best will do or will it?

Thankfully we've got Tigger our feral lodger who has learned by the school of hard knocks to eat when food is given. She appreciates the ease with which she can tuck into supper. A walk to her feeding trough is far nicer than a long wait outside a mouse hole. So whenever Mausi turns up her nose at our offerings, we take her plate and give it to her grateful friend outside. Oh yes, a tad bit of jealousy has ensued.

Honestly, I prefer to shop on my own for her food as Bob isn't on board with buying new brands.

" You know she won't eat it, so why do you bother? "
For the last few weeks she's been happy with Gourmet Brand but I know my child and soon she'll turn her nose up at it and woe be us if we don't have an alternative for her. Gosh, she's rather skinny already.

Don't bother saying it because Bob and I both know ( and feel it daily ) that we've gone to far in pampering our kitten because now she's a spoil cat in regards to food. No denying that a picky eater is often the fault of parents.

Every time I buy Mausi's provisions, I add a new brand, just in case! Well, I picked up a box of Whiskas and tried it out the other day. Goodness me, the princess loves it. She even eats from the packet as I am emptying it onto her plate. So far so good, and so far the Whiskas seems to be the cat's whiskers...Long may it last.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment