Friday 13 July 2018

A Few More Quotes.

So much wisdom...

" An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. "
Victor Hugo
" You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. "
Buddha
" The mind is everything. What you think you become. "
Buddha
" Women are made to be loved, not understood. "
Oscar Wilde
" God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. "
Rudyard Kipling
" I married an archaeologist because the older I grow,
the more he appreciates me. "

Agatha Christie
" Forty, is the old age of youth; fifty, the youth of old age. "
Victor Hugo
" A smile abroad is often a scowl at home. "
Alfred Lord Tennyson
" I was angry with my friend: I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe: I told it not, my wrath did grow. "

William Blake
" We owe a lot to Thomas Edison - if it wasn't for him,
we'd be watching television by candle light. "

Milton Berle

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment