Monday 9 July 2018

Thoughts From The Past Relevant Till Today.

A mixed bag of quotes.

" Be the change that you wish to see in the world. "
Mahatma Ghandi
" To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. "
Ralph Waldo Emerson
" It is better to be hated for what you are
than to be loved for what you are not. "

Andre Gide
" I have not failed. I have just found 10 000 ways that won't work "
Thomas A. Edison
" A man who does not read has no advantage over the man
who cannot read. "

Mark Twain
" For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. "
Ralph Waldo Emerson
" I am not upset that you lied to me,
I am just upset that from now on I can't believe you. "

Friedrich Nietzsche
" There's no friend as loyal as a book. "
Ernest Hemingway
" If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever. "
Alfred Tennyson
" Go to heaven for the climate and to hell for the company. "
Benjamin Franklin Wade

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment