Saturday 29 September 2018

An Awesome Autumn Day.

A stormy background.

The sky had taken on a Shakespearian quality, the wind was howling and the stage was set for a strange day.
A tree house made to order...imagine a childhood spent in and around it?
Nature again assembled a perfect scene and setting for another day in paradise.
Mausi's doppelgänger hiding amid the maize field. When I first noticed this kitten, my heart dropped thinking that it was her and she'd somehow done a runner from home and was taunting me along the way.
Rather fitting seeing this street sign as behind me the sun was winning the day...
A mere roof with a chimney, but for me this embodies what Autumn is all about...stormy weather changing the hue of summer brightness to a more sedate Autumn mellowness.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment