Saturday 8 September 2018

Buck, Pumpkin And A Big Tree.

The many beautiful facets of Burgenland.

Apart from the rustling preceding them, one could almost call them ninja-buck. I was merely walking my route when out of nowhere the buck family crossed the road in front of me. It took me a while to focus my camera which you can detect by the distance they are from me.
The straggler hopped alone a minute later. Must have been the young one.
The pumpkin are lined up to be harvested for pumpkin seed oil. Delicious green gold from our area.
My favourite old tree never disappoints. Winter, Autumn, Spring or Summer are the perfect backdrop for it. It must be at least over a hundred years old.
The date on this chapel's door reads 1908 which either means the tree was planted then or it already had looked so divine that it was chosen to overlook this chapel.
A more orderly layout of the pumpkins but nevertheless it was refreshing to see the spots of bright colour dotted on the field.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment