Sunday 2 September 2018

Simply Nature.

A bit of rain here and there.

That church in the distance reminds me of a setting suitable for an old master.
The clouds hanging threateningly in the background. For half my walk I was lucky and for the rest I was accompanied by incessant rain.
An abundant apple tree. Isn't it nice to see so many apples growing? If they get picked, I don't know but they are a treat to walk by.
The maize fields are being cut down one by one...this one bears witness to last night's rain. Aren't the leaves stunning soaked full with water?
One can almost feel the rain in the air.
I did say, simply nature....our princess likes lording it over us and despite having the whole bed to lounge on, she chose the fluffy bedding. Well, who wouldn't...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment