Sunday 27 January 2019

The Morning Sparkled...

Burgenland shines in winter glory.

The sun made everything sparkle and appear less cold. The morning was made for a walk. Nothing nicer than to meet the chill head on with a walk.
The cold has ensured that the recent blanket of snow still looks pristine and sparkling.
Deutsch Schützen's church bells were ringing albeit a duller sound than normal to beckon forth the villagers for a Sunday sermon. Couldn't have been easy to get out of bed on such a cold Sunday and a Sunday after yet another village ball...
The local birds didn't bother with me and carried on their frenzied conversations.
The field reminds me of stracciatella ice cream...
Sparkles and footprints...the local deer must have run across here earlier this morning. Snow does make it easier to interpret footprints and footsteps. At times I can even relate a set of prints to owner and dog. Luckily I don't know the footprint belonging to wild pigs because if I did, I might not go forth so merrily each morning.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment