Saturday 1 February 2020

A Bit More Saturday.

A much longed for day of the week and more.

" I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday. "
Chip Gaines The Magnolia Story
" Without Saturday, Sunday would just be another day of the week. "
Anthony T. Hinks
" Middle age is when you're sitting at home on a Saturday night
and the telephone rings and you hope it isn't for you. "

Ogden Nash
" I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. "
Barack Obama
" What can be better than to get out a book on Saturday afternoon and thrust all mundane considerations away till next week. "
C.S. Lewis
" Happy Saturday! When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living.
If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. "

Tecumseh
" I've only got a Saturday job so my weekdays are pretty free. "
Gary Lineker
" I'm from the disco era where everybody thought they were John Travolta...
What song is going to get me on the dance floor?
Anything from ' Saturday Night Fever ' and you're up there like a demon. "

Ian McShane

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment