Tuesday 11 February 2020

A Bit Of Plant Based Wisdom.

Try it for a few weeks and be surprised...

" The longest-lived people eat a plant-based diet. They eat meat but only as a condiment or a celebration. Nothing they eat has a plastic wrapper. "
Dan Buettner
" Whether the patient has a cardiac condition, hypertension, autoimmune disease, fibroids, or asthma, he or she must be informed that fasting and natural, plant-based diets are a viable alternative to conventional therapy, and an effective one. "
Joel Fuhrman
" Eat a plant-based diet which acts like a prebiotic and probiotic in the gut. "
Deepak Chopra
" If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be vegetarian. "
Paul and Linda McCartney
" Medicine is not healthcare. Food is health care. Medicine is sick care.
It's time we see it for what it is. "

Anonomous
" When I was 88 years old, I gave up meat entirely and switched to a plant foods diet following a slight stroke. During the following months I not only lost 50 pounds, but gained strength in my legs and picked up stamina. Now at age 93, I'm on the same plant-based diet and still don't eat meat or dairy products. I either swim, walk, or paddle a canoe daily and feel the best I've felt since my heart problems began.
Benjamin Spock
" So, what is my prescription for good health? In short, it is about the multiple health benefits of consuming plant-based foods. "
T. Colin Campbell

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment