Friday 10 July 2020

Our Encounter With Neuro Socks.

A pain in the back no more...

Months ago I saw the advert late night on tv. That alone should tell you that it was an infomercial which promised the earth and no more pain of any sorts. Somehow one is more receptive at that time of the day and I for one thought it was brilliant. Brilliant enough to tell my parents.

A pair of magical socks ( at a hefty price ) had people throw away crutches etc. Well, not quite, but you get the drift. Being an enthusiastic believer I quickly told my parents as they are prime material for sock-transformation. Suffice to say that they thought it was an expensive con and the subject was put to bed. Until this week.

Albert was feeling a pinched nerve to such an extent that he couldn't walk properly without pain and that is when I decided to go ahead and purchase a pair of these socks. Nothing ventured, nothing gained is my motto and with that I drove to Oberwart, got the last pair available ( fate! ) and gave the socks to Albert that same afternoon. Keen to try anything to ease his pain, he put on the socks straight away in our driveway and ...within three hours phoned to tell me that most of his pain had disappeared. Can you believe it? Marvelous.

The infomercial mentioned that they can be worn during the night as well and that is what he did. The next morning at an unheard of early hour ( for my folks ) the phone rang;

" Biggi, please we want to order another pair! "
Yeah, how magic. A mere pair of socks as well...

Suffice to say, the order has been increased to three pairs. One for Bob and one for me and my knee. Bob came home from work just now, a day of almost 40 degrees in the vineyard, and told me that he had felt a positive difference. More energy, less tiredness. Love the fact that it helps him too. So, this family from now on walks on Neuro socks...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment