Monday 26 October 2020

A Beautiful Morning In Eisenberg.

The sheer joy of walking among nature.



  The upper Eisenberg is just emerging from a thick layer of early morning mist and beckoning one to go for a closer look.












Our local geese lined up to greet me with squeaks, shouts and hoarse bellows. They are so elegant and shouldn't have to give their life to grace a plate...













 Right next to the main road lives this beautiful oldish tree resplendent with its dropped foliage at its feet. So soothing to walk by it.













 The tree in all its might and height. A stunning bit of nature marking the turn of the road. Eisenberg in the far background.












Some more geese...they are so full of character and as you can see, they love to chirp me each and every morning when I walk past them. 
Of course I do make a point of greeting them and asking how they are...as soon as I do they get cheerfully vocal.









Aren't these flowers lovely? They look so vibrant and clean that I at times wonder if they are real. Not many flowers about anymore now that autumn is in full swing.

Eisenberg has so many hidden visual treasures and each day I discover more...


Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment