Wednesday 7 October 2020

Others Said It Best.

 Some quotes.


" The decline of literature indicates the decline of a nation. "

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe  

"I see drawings and pictures in the poorest of  huts and in the dirtiest of corners. "

Vincent Van Gogh

" It is not living that matters, but living rightly. "

Socrates

" I don't have false teeth. Do you think I'd buy teeth like these? "

Carol Burnett 

" The more humanity advances, the more it is degraded. "

Gustave Flaubert

" Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws. "

Plato 

" My wife can't cook at all. She made chocolate mousse.  An antler got stuck in my throat. "

Rodney Dangerfield

Why don't you get a haircut. You look like a chrysanthemum. "

P.G. Wodehouse


Biggi 

 


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment