Friday 25 August 2017

A Lunchtime Encounter Of The Nice Kind.

Thank goodness for English.

Mum and I were cleaning a Kellerstock on the edge of the Eisenberg vineyards at lunchtime yesterday. As one does, I stepped outside to fetch the Hoover and of course had not bothered to put my sunglasses ( of the optical kind ) back on. Only the distance seemed a bit hazy but so be it, I've seen it plenty of times.

Hauling the monstrum up the stairs I heard a voice boom through the vineyards:

" Hey Sexy....! "
Normally I wouldn't equate it to me, but it was an English voice, a booming voice, a voice I recognized instantly...The Bobster was having his lunch break a bit further along and had seen me.

Not having my glasses handy, I only saw a shape wave at me from the balcony up the road and took it to be my beloved. After a few more waves I went back to work inside although, each time I stepped outside for anything I did a wave even though I wasn't sure if Bob was still sitting there and for all I know, I've been making a fool of myself to somebody else....

Gosh it was divine being whistled at by my husband but now, as I think about it, I can't help but wonder whether he thought the whole package of me and the Hoover was attractive? A hint to hoover a bit more at home perhaps?

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment