Tuesday 1 August 2017

Graceful Storks And A Pair Of Juvenile Buck.

Often seen and encountered in Südburgenland.

The way this stork was slowly walking in front of me it felt as if it was waiting to have a word with me...
Eventually it felt that I was near enough and took to loftier heights. Stunning to see it cruise so gracefully.
It just shows you that change is as good as a holiday...I chose the road less traveled by me and was rewarded with a theatrical animal performance. These two buck still seem to be teenagers yet the one ran off the other.
Looking at their antlers perhaps they aren't as young as I thought...
I suppose you could call him the runner up as he sprinted across to the forest side to hide...
The champion took it easy and merely meandered to his realm...a field of cut wheat

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment