Tuesday 14 November 2017

A Leafy Lot...

I heard it on the grapevine!

The various rows of vines tend to host a few lone wolves yet they are so vibrant that merely walking past is impossible.
A cold wind was reigning royally this morning and at times so headstrong that walking into it was nigh on impossible. If I had had a cape, I could have para-sailed across the pustas of Eisenberg. The bright spots of colour on the vine did distract me from turning back home...
A gingerbread hut hidden behind a yellow tree...whichever corner one looks, dazzling sights are met.
Soon the rippling water will be frozen to provide a funfair for bugs, birds, dogs and the odd late night reveller.
The water must be too cold for a dive...no fish can tempt this bird...
Isn't it alluring? To take this photo I stood at the side of the road, pointing my camera up into the sky but I think that by now everyone is used to me...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment