Friday 3 November 2017

Do You Remember These Films?

A line is all it takes...

" You make me want to be a better man. "
As Good As It Gets, 1997
" Wax on, wax off. "
The Karate Kid, 1984
" Go ahead, make my day. "
Sudden Impact 1983
" You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve?
You just put your lips together and blow. "

To Have and Have Not, 1944
" Shaken, not stirred. "
Goldfinger, 1964
" I am serious. And don't call me Shirley. "
Airplane, 1980
" I'm having an old friend for dinner. "
Silence of The Lambs, 1991
" You had me at 'hello '. "
Jerry Maguire, 1996
" Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
she walks into mine. "

Casablanca, 1942
" Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. "
Gone With The Wind, 1939
" I'll have what she's having. "
When Harry Met Sally, 1989

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment