Thursday 7 February 2019

For The Love Of Colours.

My Eisenberg magic...

A few crisp mornings yet again but aren't they worth it? Wonderful colour schemes that make winter real.
A winter's morning that sort of reminds me of South African winter days. Early frost and then glorious days of sunshine and pleasant temperatures.
I've yet to see anyone in those hunter's lookouts...they blend rather well into the surroundings that it makes one forget their true purpose.
One of the steepest vineyards in Eisenberg encircling parts of our village.
Another gem of or in the vineyards. Imagine living in this romantic cottage, book and wine in hand? Magical Burgenland.
An empty cottage standing lonely among the splendour of the Eisenberg vines. If it were mine I would make the glass room my reading cave...Sad that such a divine place isn't used to replenish one's soul...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment