Tuesday 12 February 2019

Health And Well-being, Forgotten Until It Is Gone.

The treasure of health...

" When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use.
When diet is correct, medicine is of no need. "

Ayurvedic proverb
" My soul is dark with stormy riot, directly traceable to diet. "
Samuel Hoffenstein
" A good digestion turneth all to health. "
George Herbert ( 1633 )
" I am convinced that digestion is the great secret to life. "
Sidney Smith
" The longer I live the less confidence I have in drugs and the greater is my confidence in the regulation and administration of diet and regimen. "
John Redman Coxe ( 1800 )
" Leave your drugs in the chemist's pot if you can heal the patient with food. "
Hippocrates
" The doctor of the future will give no medication, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, diet and in the cause of the disease. "
Thomas Edison
" No medicine can compensate for un-healthy living. "
Renu Chaudhary

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment