Sunday 9 June 2019

A Visual Flower Feast.

Bountiful nature in Burgenland.

The wind was dithering about which way to blow and thus created a spectacular moving image of one of my favourite flowers. Poppies veiled in mystique...
On my walk this morning I discover a cherry tree bursting with ripe cherries ready for the picking...indeed I did and had a five minute sojourn under the cool shade of this cherry tree.
Today must have been a national butterfly day. Wherever I turned or walked, the wings of butterflies were preceding me or circling around me. A happy feast for the eyes.
Doesn't this remind you as well about a game of Mikado? A bunch of butcher's brooms graceful drooping and bending to set a scene.
The purple theme continues...a lot of fields between vines have turned purple. The buzz of bees heard in it was awesome and jovial.
The lavender takes center stage in our front garden again. Beautiful and soothing too.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment