Friday 14 June 2019

A Silent Thank You From Someone.

Well brought up kids indeed.

Yes, yes, I know I shouldn't call them kids but to us these feline divas are just that. We live with and for them, and aren't above going the extra mile for them. Only today I was driving Miss Tiggi up and down the driveway, listening to music and wouldn't you know, she has taken to lording it over the steering wheel like a duck to water. Soon she'll be coming for a drive to my parents with me...

Lately, old Tiggi who's been battling a drooping neck and general malaise, has perked up to no end and is holding her head up higher again. Been doing a bit of Reiki on her. Learnt it years ago and have rediscovered it with her. Or it might be the yummy food she's been dining on. All that recent attention on her has ruffled the feathers of Miss Maus to such an extent, that she often ignores me during the day only to perk up when Bob comes home from work!

Well, yesterday morning when I returned from my walk, I found a present waiting in the driveway, mere centimeters from a resting Tiggi. At first I didn't see it. No wonder really because as you can see it looked worse for wear. Nonetheless, I got my first present from a her. Clearly she must have wanted to thank me for making her feel better and better she is as earlier on I saw her jumping the gate as if she was a teenager again...

My first present from our feline kids. Of course I felt sad for the little rodent, but nature is nature. Rather telling that she prefers store bought food to real food...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment