Thursday 6 November 2014

A Rainy Thursday Needs Some Cheerful Photos.

Some late Autumn reflections from Burgenland.



Oh, I know that the purple beauty is out of focus, but herein lies its charm for me. This cosmos
( Lorraine, I hope I am correct ) knows where to stretch and show off. The interwoven green blades make the cosmos's purple pop out of the picture.


Wouldn't you love to also go for walks along this forest? My hope is that maybe, possibly and hopefully some local peeps will start to go for walks too. It seems such a waste to not be a part of the stage show nature puts on throughout the year.


No words apart from: " Awesome & soothing " are needed.


This bed of foliage ( still attached to the branches ) makes one think of hot chocolate, a good book and sitting in a comfortable chair enjoying both.


A typical meadow scene! Autumn is hanging on with great bravado and even though a few of the buds have drooped, the impact is still fantastic.


The pond view is nice. This is right at the start of my walk and seeing the perfection of the reflection is astonishing most days.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment