Picturing our life through music.
Yesterday, Sasha Martinengo ( a South African radio D.J @F1sasha ) asked about our favourite opening line in songs. Great idea and it had my mind flitting from one to the next. The most amazing thing was that once I thought of a song, I recalled in vivid detail when I heard it and how I felt. Really great memories.
Anyway, I thought I would post a few of my favourite song titles and I wonder if you can also recall it's opening line or where you heard it first and if you liked it...
- Bonnie Tyler: It's a Heartache.
- Donna Summer: Last Dance.
- Bee Gees: Stayin' Alive.
- Abba: Take a Chance on me.
- Commodores: Three Times a Lady.
- Queen: We Will Rock You.
- Manfred Mann: Blinded By The Light.
- Supertramp: Give A Little Bit.
- Elton John & Kiki Dee: Don't Go Breaking My Heart.
- Chicago: If You Leave Me Now.
- Doobie Brothers: What A Fool Believes.
- Barry Manilow: Can't Smile Without You.
- Frank Sinatra: New York, New York.