Saturday 4 August 2018

Plants And Horses.

Guess who went for a walk?

These horses have a great time being led for long walks. I met them at the end of my walk and driving into Deutsch Schützen two hours later, they were just coming back home.
Fruits of all sorts are just dangling about waiting to be picked.
The corn is taking its time to ripen but I think I'll rather buy them from the shops.
What a great life these horses have...it can't be much fun carrying people on their backs.
Not far from our house is this delightful edge of a garden. Most of the time it glows colourful and makes me smile.
The famous old tree of Eisenberg posed in front of the rising mist. This hare doing a runner must live near it as I tend to see it hop along whenever I chose that route.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment