Monday 24 December 2018

A Merry Christmas.

Yuletide is here again.

" For it is in giving that we receive. "
Francis of Assisi
" Christmas is not a time or a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. "
Calvin Coolidge
" A good conscious is a continual Christmas "
Benjamin Franklin
" I stopped believing in Santa Clause when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked me for my autograph. "
Shirley Temple
" To perceive Christmas through its wrappings becomes more difficult with every year. "
E.B. White
" Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. "
Norman Vincent Peale
" Not believe in Santa Clause! You might as well not believe in fairies! "
Francis P. Church
" A Christmas gambol could oft cheer
The poor man's heart through half the year. "

Walter Scott

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment