Thursday 9 April 2020

Another Look At Yesteryear.

Awesome animals and more.

Why is it that the males of the species tend to look more colourful? There he is strutting among blades of grass calling for his beloved...
Obviously these bevy of high-q beauties have long since landed at the end of someone's fork, but I still think that they are stunning.
Nice pose! How easy and simple life really is...getting up and grazing in one's backyard.
The blossoming cherry tree at my parents' house many years ago. Tranquility squared.
Agh, the pheasant Lothario has found his mate and seems to be making romantic moves!
...My old man and the tree...amazing how tall this cherry tree is which of course poses the problem of how to get to the top layer of cherries...surely they must be the sweetest and juiciest? Anyway, another trip down memory lane and even though these photos are seven years old, I can still remember where & when I took each one of them...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment