Wednesday 8 August 2012

Invention Burgenland style...

Trying something new !

As I told you yesterday, Bob did not sleep well in our front bedroom. But as I like that room, I asked him to try it a few more nights, before we move again to the other one. Which he has agreed to doing. Of course on top of not having slept last night, he also got bitten by mosquitoes. ( Maybe Bob is my personal mosquito saviour, as they don't bite me...)

When we were in the Supermarket yesterday, Bob disappeared down the toiletry isle to look for a mosquito repellent. Of course those things are so expensive, and as we are on a strict budget, not for us.
" You know, Bob, I read somewhere that vinegar rubbed on your skin repels insects. " I quite possibly mixed it up with another use, but Bob decided to try it.

We were watching a movie last night, when Bob did his usual and left for bed early. " See you just now, Schatzi, " and I got involved with the movie again.
All over sudden, a strange smell permeated the air, almost making me sick. " Bob what are you doing ? "
" I just rubbed vinegar all over me, can you smell it too ?"

My husband never does anything in half measures. He'd found the cheap cleaning vinegar and put it pure all over his relevant bits. It should have been diluted. When I told him that the house smells like a Fish & Chip shop, he replied: " Gosh, you should smell it here in the bedroom ! "
Wondering how he could sleep like that, I decided to stay the night in the lounge watching TV....

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment