Sunday 12 August 2012

Liking Facebook.

Could you imagine life without Facebook ?

If you read different papers or watch TV ( I like reading the Huffington ), you begin to get a feel of a slightly negative feeling permeating about Facebook.
But I think, that a lot of people are just jumping on the bandwagon.

Sure, using it does tend to sometimes waste our time, but so do other things. For me it is a wonderful thing. How else would I keep up with friends and family around the world ? Granted, some things I see posted are a tad bit risque / boring / mean, but most things are interresting.

Before Facebook, we had to email or phone to connect with people. But life being as it is, we never get around to this. Now it is so much easier. You get to see what goes on in friends lifes '.

For Bob and I it has been a lifesaver. Sometimes when we were a bit sad about moving or missing friends and family, we could connect and be part of them with Facebook.

In its way, it has re-socialized a lot of people. Sometimes we moan about it, but I could not imagine not having or using it. Could you ?

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment