Sunday 17 November 2013

A Morning Of Buck, Fog & Imagination.

Again, Nature soothes the soul.

My morning started with opening the bathroom window at the crack of dawn and being rewarded with an amazing surprise. As you can see in the following pictures, the morning just kept getting better...

This was a mere ten meters away.
Any sound I made caused their heads to raise and their muscles to quiver..
The start of my route. Looking back over my shoulder. The rising and eddying fog makes me think of Sherlock Holmes and England.
No words needed!
You know, the farmers couldn't be more helpful with their ploughing. Turning the soil brings out the most divine colour contrast with the green grass and the bare vines.
A Church tower has always been a source of strength and orientation.
Can you believe these stunning colours, even in the middle of November?

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment