A touch of feline magnetism.
- Any part of our computer...be it the eh, mouse, keyboard or monitor is too tempting not to sit or lie on them.
- The kitchen table and not under it but on top of it.
- A toe not tucked under the blanket in the middle of the night seems like a present and just to hard to resist.
- A plain wall. Yes, walls were made to be scaled by cats.
- A fly on the window gets especially long feline stares.
- A visit to the loo...while I am in it & without permission!
- Any forbidden room becomes a feline mission of stealth watching and dashing through our legs before the door had a chance to close. So like a ninja that we don't really know if she is in or outside the room.
- Being picked up by Bob and surveying the world while tucked into his arms. She will meow until he picks her up.
- The sound of the food sachet being ripped open will awaken her from the deepest sleep and have them at the feeding bowl before you.
- My gentle snores are also just too irresistible and tend to be an instant signal for her to cuddle next to me and she is gentle as can be.