Saturday 10 September 2016

A Surefire Way To Get Rid Of A Snorer.

Cunning and resourceful indeed.

Honestly, do you really think that us gals are afflicted with this annoying trait? Others yes, traits that is, but snoring surely not. Personally, I think it is a figment of the Bobster's ( and most men's for that matter ) imagination or a clever way to disguise his own snortles.

Throughout the years, he has used different ruses from the basic of making so much noise that I'd wake up, to the intricate

" Turn onto your side. You are snoring. "

Last night, he excelled himself in inventiveness. Whilst in a deep slumber a sound broke through the outer layers of it and eventually I heard

" Boo, turn onto your side, the light is too bright for your eyes. "
Eh, what light and was he hallucinating?
" But my light isn't switched on. What are you on about? "
At that stage I had shaken off any remaining slumberous layers and was wide awake. Awake enough to see him reach for a book. Fair enough, great when one can't sleep ( if he hadn't awoken me, I probably wouldn't have noticed ). The light wasn't right and he switched it off to give sleep another go, all the while apologizing for waking me...

Too late she cried...counting sheep isn't my best and with duvet and pillows in tow, I headed for the couch. Fast forward to this morning, the Bobster had a good round of sleep, only interrupted by two mosquitoes doing their best to torment him... perhaps as a payback for waking me?

Married life, wouldn't change it for the world...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment