Saturday 3 December 2016

Oh, How Fabulous It Is To Live In Burgenland.

A world without wine...how tragic.

" Doctors say that a glass of wine can extend your life. If that's the case, consider me immortal. "
" True wisdom is knowing when to give up and have glass of wine. "
" Did you know that wine doesn't make you fat?
It makes you lean...Against tables, chairs, walls and ugly people. "
" I can't wait for the day that I drink wine with my kids,
instead of because of them. "
" Wine! Because no great story started by someone eating a salad."
" Oh look, it's Wine O' Clock."
" Drink wine: it isn't good to keep things bottled up. "
" The answer may not lie at the bottom of a bottle of wine. But you should at least check. "
" Unlike milk, it's okay to cry over spilled wine. "
" Sometimes I take baths, because it's hard to drink wine in the shower. "
" Wine a bit, you'll feel better. "

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment