Wednesday 7 December 2016

Our Frozen Paradise.

A rather chilly affair.

To be honest, it did take me a whole lot of inner dialogue to step outside yesterday morning, but it was worth the constant chill.
The phrase: " Frozen in time " comes to mind.
Everything has an icy border and reminds me of the old-fashioned doilies that were crocheted. Very nice.
Walking along the upper forest lane, one awesome image after the next presented itself to me. Unfortunately, I could only take so many photos at a time because my fingers froze almost before I could put the camera away and my gloves back on...
Along the path there were a lot of frozen spider webs, which couldn't be very nice for the spiders. Doesn't this remind you of that childhood game we all used to play? The one where we would hold a string between both hands while making various creations.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment