Thursday 26 January 2017

A Bit Of A Laugh Never Hurt.

A diversion from the news...

" He who laughs last, didn't get it. "
Helen Giangregorio
" I am going to stand outside. If anyone asks, I'm outstanding. "
" No man is truly married until he understands each word his wife is not saying. "
It's a funny thing that when a man hasn't got anything on earth to worry about, he goes off and gets married. "
Robert Frost
" I come from a really dangerous neighborhood. Once a guy pulled a knife on me.
I knew he wasn't a professional, the knife had butter on it. "
Rodney Dangerfield
" Some weasel took the cork out of my lunch. "
W.C. Fields
" She said she was approaching forty, and I couldn't help wondering from which direction. "
Bob Hope
" It only takes one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
George Burns
" Married men live longer than single men. But married men are a lot more willing to die. "
Johnny Carson
" Whatever you look like, marry a man your own age-as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. "
Phyllis Diller

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment