Thursday 18 February 2016

This Little Former Feral Cat Has Found The Good Life.

Bob and his princess...alas, not me anymore!

It is the cutest thing: Each morning, as soon as Bob gets up, little Maus drops whatever she is doing, observing or cleaning in order to be picked up into his arms. One can hear the purring of contentment a mile away.
" Hey, can you see? This is how I'd like to be cuddled! "
" I love my life! "

We can safely assume that little Maus is in cat heaven...you know, we are so happy and glad that she has consented to be a member of our family. Cats do make their own decisions after all.
If it were up to her, she would be like this between meal times. As we do feed her amply, Bob puts her down after a few minutes as she does weigh 3.6 kilograms.
I think that she is happy to be with us. I am always amazed to see how loving, kind, funny, inquisitive and clever she is because we tend to forget that she was born as a feral cat in the woods...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment