Punctuation, pronunciation and more...
- The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
- The farm was used to produce produce.
- They were too close to the door to close it.
- Since there was no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
- To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
- The dump was so full it had to refuse more refuse.
- When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
- The buck does funny things when does are present.
- Irony is when someone writes; " Your an idiot."
- People who do not use punctuation deserve a long sentence.
- There are 923 words that break the i before e rule and only 44 that actually follow that rule.
- What do you call a dinosaur with extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
- " I'm close friends with 25 letters of the alphabet, I don't know y..."
- A hangover is the wrath of grapes.