Thursday 22 March 2018

One Of The Best Entertainers Of All Time?

I bet you'll know a few of Frank Sinatra's songs after reading the opening lines.

" You make me feel so young, you make feel so spring has sprung..."
" I've got you under my skin. I've got you deep in the heart of me."
" She gets too hungry for dinner at eight, she likes the theater and never comes late..."
" Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away. If you can use some exotic booze..."
" Chicago, Chicago that toddling town. Chicago, Chicago I will show you around..."
" Grab your coat and snatch your hat, leave your worries on the doorstep.
Just direct your feet to the sunny side of the street..."
" Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you. If you're young at heart..."
" Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars..."
" Love and marriage, love and marriage, Go together like a horse and carriage.
This I tell ya, brother, you can't have one without the other..."
" That's life ( that's life ), that's what all the people say. You're ridin' high in April, shot down in May..."
" Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today. I want to be a part of it New York, New York..."
" Oh, that shark has pretty teeth, dear. And he shows 'em, pearly white..."

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment