Sunday 11 February 2018

A Touch Of Snow Before It Goes.

A few days of snow.

My favourite bench keeping up with winter and looking delightfully romantic...if one had a snow suit.
Our vegetable garden soaking up some moisture.
The day it started to fill up roads, windscreens and driveways, I chose to hike up my usual forest road and if it hadn't been the same going forward or backward, I would have beaten a hasty retreat to a warm house.
A rather idyllic curve in the road. I felt like a pathfinder reading all the various footprints and tire tracks.
This morning the snow was waved elegantly to the exit aisle with sunshine beating down on it and miraculously transforming it back to water.
Our own little ski slopes...I have to admit that once the sun's back in town, even a snow covered vineyard looks too beautiful for words.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment