Friday 30 November 2012

Songs That Instantly Put A Spring In Your Step...

...and make you happy !

There are certain songs, that just transcend the different fashions of ' Current ' hits and morph into those elusive ' Classic ' hits. Immaterial of whether you like Pop / Rock / Alternative / Jazz / Classical music, when you hear these songs, the reaction is mostly the same.

Your foot starts tapping to the beat, you start to sing along because you " mysteriously " know the words and should you be driving when it unexpectedly plays on the radio, somehow you automatically drive a bit faster ( possibly a side-effect of the tapping foot ). Of course turning up the volume is a given. Personally, I try to have the windows up, as I tend to sing along at the top of my lungs !

Here are a few of my favourite " classic " hits, that automatically put me into a fantastic good mood and tilt my world into it's proper setting !

  1. Bee Gees....Staying Alive
  2. ABBA....Dancing Queen
  3. Frank Sinatra...New York, New York
  4. Katrina & The Waves...Walking on Sunshine
  5. Empire of the Sun...We Are the People
  6. Boo Radleys...Wake up Boo
  7. The Carpenters...Please Mr. Postman
  8. Barbra Streisand...I Finally Found Someone ( duet with Bryan Adams )
  9. Beatles...Can't buy me love

There are many more out there. Let me know if you also like some of my choices, or tell me some of yours.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment