Why don't you make it your next holiday destination ?
- The locals are friendly.
- Stunning and beautiful scenery that soothes the soul, with on average 300 days of sunshine per year.
- Fabulous tasting & affordable Wines.
- Buschenschanks that serve traditional, yet mouth-watering Burgenland fare.
- Authentic Kellerstoeckl Accommodation in the vineyards.
- Very reasonable prices.
- World renowned Spas & Hotels.
- Clean and unpolluted air, that rejuvenates the city-slickers.
- Wonderful cycling and walking paths ( E-bikes available for the less energetic )
- Lots of Castles & Fortresses to visit and absorb their history.
In the " Weinberg ".
Just a small part of Burgenland's beauty.
Aren't the wheat fields soothing to look at ?