Wednesday 24 April 2013

My Snapshots Of Burgenland (1)

What happens when you love to take photos.

You know, when it comes to taking photos, Bob is now my most reverent supporter. In the beginning he would raise an eyebrow and sigh loudly enough to show his impatience. ( Men, don't you know that when you start your sighing, we women tend to do more of what irritated you...)

Admittedly, I have been known to whip out my camera for just about anything since starting this blog. Luckily so, because it made me realize how beauty can be seen in anything, everywhere and all the time.

Here are a few photos taken in the last two weeks.

Don't you just love the splendor of spring ?

Bob posed under the cherry tree, to show you its ( or Bob's ) size.

Bob saw this herd while driving, stopped and told me jump out and to take a photo. He was kind enough to warn me of the electric fence !

The white horse. Just down the road from us, and I think it is getting a bit fed up with being
' papped ' by me all the time !

Wherever you look, you see lovely wildflowers. Even between the vines. Just stunning.

I just love Daisies.

Biggi

I use a Panasonic camera. Similar models to it:
Amazon.com:Panasonic Lumix SZ1 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom (Black)
Amazon.de:Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ1EG-S Digitalkamera (16 Megapixel, 10-fach opt. Zoom, 7 cm (2,9 Zoll) Display, bildstabilisiert) silber

No comments:

Post a Comment