Sunday 14 April 2013

Photos, Nature & Burgenland.

Nature is stunning.

Since starting this blog, my camera and I are inseparable ! At times I feel like a paparazzi, but other times I am so glad of the camera, because those snapshots are great future reminders of people, nature and beauty.

This stunning pheasant was preening next to the road between the Eisenberg's and we pulled over to snap a picture or twenty !

Of course now we know why he preened & pranced: a female was near, never mind the cat in the background...

Is he trying to show off his athletic ability, or is he slouching away from her ?

This was taken on a different stretch of road. The deer was rather tame and trusting.

Wildflowers in our garden.

Man at Work...note I am keeping a safe distance !

These pictures are just a few moments on any given day, but moments that add the spice to turn a bland day into a vibrant one...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment