Saturday 14 June 2014

Wheat: Did You Know It Looked This Beautiful?

This gives cream of wheat another facet...

When I go for my walk in the mornings, equipped with my camera, I never really know what will catch my fancy. It could be a bird, but no, birds are so difficult to catch on film. By the time I have switched on the camera and aimed at my model, it has flown away. Often hovering just out of camera reach yet watching me at the same time. Oh, you can't tell me that animals don't have a sense of humour and dare I say a character! Don't get me started on our Tigger...

Yesterday as the sun had been awake enough to throw that special glow ( funny, how it seems more divine in the morning as opposed to afternoon ) on everything, I happened to walk passed a local vineyard and the glorious wheat fields in front of them. The angle of sunlight hitting the wheat field gave it such magnaticsm & allure, that I had to stop and snap away.

I would be thrilled if you show me by either Like or Share whether you enjoyed the cream of wheat...

Some might see a plain old field, yet for me it is a vehicle for dreams.
The wheat strands are so supple as they bend with the various breezes heading their way.
Are words necessary?
Either a breezy bit or a mattress for a young buck...
A daisy ring protecting a patch of wheat.
A purple " mingler " among the yellow / gold wheat. It is eye-catching though...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment