Saturday 11 May 2019

A Few Moments Of My Friday.

Walking and mowing lawns yields a treasure trove of images.

As I turned the corner at Schützenhof, I was awed at the sight that met me. The sun was at the right angle, the clouds scattered appropriately and of course the wildflowers were posing divinely in front of big rolls of straw. Isn't that a fantastic start to any day?
A moment to reflect on Deutsch Schützen sitting pretty at the bottom of the hill and another to appreciate the last hill walked. Downhill for the rest of the way.
Early afternoon saw mum and me give some lawns a trim and seeing this green shrub clinging elegantly on a brown pole was fabulous. Colours make or break a day.
Purple bells of the ball? Glimpses of beauty while navigation a loud lawnmower.
A few rebel flowers on the edge of a local field. Dew drops and tiny spider webs in the background complete the theme of rural romance...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment