Tuesday 28 May 2019

Something To Ruminate On.

Pearls of wisdom.

" Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter,
and those who matter don't mind. "

Bernard M. Baruch
" A room without books is like a body without a soul. "
Marcus Tullius Cicero
" You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. "
Mae West
" A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. "
Elbert Hubbard
" Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. "
Marilyn Monroe
" The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. "
William Shakespeare, As You Like It
" I have not failed. I have just found 10 000 ways that won't work. "
Thomas A. Edison
" If you judge people, you have no time to love them. "
Mother Teresa
" If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever. "
Alfred Tennyson
" Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company. "
Benjamin Franklin Wade

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment