Tuesday 30 July 2019

The Hoover And Our Cat.

Never a dull day.

She has programmed the sound into her subconscious. Just the sound of me picking up the hoover. Pulling out the cord is understandable but by then she has already sprinted to the back bathroom in order to hide from the big bad hoover. Too comical.

The dash and sprint she puts on each and ever time belies the fact that often she snoops around where the dormant hoover is resting between usage. Not a problem for her then. Gosh, she sleeps mere inches from it. Dilly cat indeed.

Once I have hoovered where I needed to and have put it away ( in a corner of our bedroom ) it takes at least ten minutes until madam comes forth and joins the family again. Usually afterwards she is as clingy as can be, never leaving my side. A trip to my loo...she makes it coincide with a trip to hers which ensures that I don't hover long.

The only place she dares not follow either Bob or I is into the shower. Like any animal she has a healthy respect of water. Wouldn't it be nice if she were to pop into the shower at the same time, complete with a tiny shower cap, feline moisturizing soap and sort out her toilette...how cute would she be all neat, shiny and clean as a whistle...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment