That Includes what you think too !
It is no wonder with our busy lifestyle and hectic pressures of daily life, that we can get a bit stuck in a negative frame of mind. It takes effort to think more positively than negatively. Yet often it is just a " bad " habit, that we got into along the path of our life.
We all want so many different things for ourselves, but often our negative thought pattern kind of keeps the good things out of our reach. I firmly believe in the axiom of " What you think you ink ".
There are wonderful books to read on this subject ( I will put some links for you at the bottom ). Often a book is what causes us to step outside our own comfort zone and into a better one. Just for today, try one or all of the points below.
- Smile at everyone that you meet, and if possible take the time to ask them about themselves and really listen.
- Try not to critize or complain.
- If you at a toll road, pay for the car behind you.
- Listen to classical Music.
- If you use public transport, give up your seat for an elderly person.
- If you use the Tube / Subway...be daring and smile at people.
- Be happy with what you have, what you are and what you look like.